Friday, February 25, 2011

Kitten Heels- The Mullet of Shoes

My friend Jessie sent me a pic of her new "work appropriate shoes" the other day. While she abhors clogs, kitten heels seem to be fair game in her book. My hatred for kitten heels almost takes my breath away. I say almost, due to the fact that I am obviously able to type, and thus will be able to proceed in crucifying her on my blog. I take a kitten heel purchase as a personal attack, making revenge fair game in my books. Pay-back's a bitch.

Fortunately I have scientific proof for my intense dislike of miniature heels, making my argument safe from all critical rebuttal or backlash. Other than the fact that kitten heels are completely pointless, they also do nothing for your legs, and guarantee that everyone who sees you puts you in the same fashion bracket as those who shop at Suzy Sheer. With so many cute ballet flat options out there, do yourself and all your friends a favor and banish the kitten heels.

If you won't listen to me, at least listen to LC.


“Never wear kitten heels. My biggest no-no. They are the mullet of shoes. Go flat or wear heels.”
-Lauren Conrad

P.s my friend Jessie is an amazing artist. Check out her work HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment